“C” level staff without the cost.
Manager, Planner, Visionary, Negotiator, Stakeholder, Risk Assessor, Arbitrator, Advisor, and Partner are just a few of the words used to describe the role of a CIO (Chief Information Officer) or CTO (Chief Technology Officer). However, most businesses can’t afford a full-time CIO or CTO, but it is important that strategic decisions and direction be handled by someone who has experience with all of these topics and many more.
CIOs / CTOs must have a focus on aligning the IT objectives with your overall business objectives to provide support for and add to the overall business bottom line. Our consultants can help you achieve your long term business goals through assuming a variety of roles, such as:
- Ensure the safety and security of business data and systems
- Define key performance indicators to assess IT support of business objectives
- Integrate business and technology to allow for innovation
- Alignment of IT objectives with business objectives and strategies
- Design of business wide processes supported by IT
- Security and governance design in line with business policies
- Creation and maintenance of strong relationships with external business partners
- Analyze and implement appropriate mixes of internal and external resources
If any of these roles are missing or underrepresented in your organization, give us a call today and we can talk to you about how xlrINT can help.