Your business depends on your IT systems. We’re confident that we are the only network services, computer support, or IT consulting business in the Houston area that provides these benefits to your business.

Here are 12 reasons you can depend on xlrINT to keep you and your business up and running:

  • Response is quick and is guaranteed – Over 90% of calls to the support desk are answered live by a technician who starts work on the problem immediately. The other 10% receive a response within 10 minutes on average during normal business hours. We can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
  • Experts in the security and privacy standards - We have assisted clients in compliance with a variety of standards, including PCI-DSS, SSAE16, HIPAA, and GLBA.
  • Reputable – xlrINT has been around since 2008, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
  • Depth and breadth of experience –We offer advice and consultation for business issues at a level unavailable from our competitors. We have experience with every generation of computer environment created in the last 50 years.  We hire only seasoned, professionals with at least 5-10 years experience (and usually many more) as our job managers. We provide our technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology. We won’t be sending out warm bodies to train on your dime!
  • Client retention - We have NEVER lost a single client because they were unhappy with our performance. Period.
  • We will manage all of your technical vendors - We can handle the interface to the phone, fax, scanner, copier, security, internet provider, line of business software, and any other providers in your business. We focus on your technology so you can focus on your business.
  • We maintain a comprehensive database of your technical assets and all events that occur with those assets - We meticulously track all events and all assets so that we have a complete picture of the status of your network, assets, problems, and resolutions. That means that the technician answering your call has all the information on the history and current situation of your environment, which reduces time for diagnosis and repair.
  • We support both on premise and cloud-based solutions - Our goal will always be to ensure that our clients have what is the best fit for them.
  • Proactive – Our service philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management, we manage your network 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
  • Comprehensive Project Management – Our extensive experience managing all types of complex projects means we will handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
  • No Geek Speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our technicians will clearly explain what is happening so you understand.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.